F2F9 Minutes - please clean up

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 00:20:58 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

The F2F9 minutes are available for cleanup by scribes now, in the new

Adding more subheadings would be good, I think.

Reference card for editing mediawiki (wikipedia):

Also, everyone but me has their name appearing in red (at the moment)
because they don't have page about themselves in the new wiki.  Please
take a moment to click on your name, click on Edit, and write a brief
intro, suitable for someone trying to understand who is doing what in

Let me know if you run into any difficulties.