Re: FLD review

From: Igor Mozetic <igor.mozetic@ijs.si>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:19:34 +0100
To: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
CC: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Michael,

>> Do you mean that support for all the subtypes of xsd: string and
>> xsd:decimal has to be provided by RIF compliant systems?
>> Shouldn't we make them explicit, then?
>
> I am maybe looking at a wrong spot, but where does it say that all (or
> some) subtypes must be supported?

Maybe I'm not reading it right?

2.0.6. Symbol Spaces

RIF supports the following symbol spaces. Rule sets that are exchanged through RIF can use additional symbol spaces as explained below.

    * xsd:string (http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string)
      and all the symbol spaces that corresponds to the subtypes of xsd:string as specified in [XML-SCHEMA2].
          ^^^

    * xsd:decimal (http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#decimal)
      and all the symbol spaces that corresponds to the subtypes of xsd:decimal as specified in [XML-SCHEMA2].
          ^^^

Regards, Igor