Re: lack of model theory for errors in built-ins

From: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 11:40:29 +0100
To: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
CC: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Michael,

You're right.  The definitions don't work.  If we would fix them, we end
up with your option (b).
So we're back where we started, with the two choices you described in [1].

Best, Jos

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2007Dec/0099.html

--
                          debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
One man that has a mind and knows it can
always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
   -- George Bernard Shaw