Re: RIF WG Planning for 2009

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:55:26 -0500
To: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Cc: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

This is all good, except that there is a clear interest and need in defining an
LP dialect. This dialect was marked as a "maybe" in the request for an
extension.

Our own use cases, the negative guards controversy, and implications from some
of the public comments on BLD all point in the direction of a strong demand for
such a dialect.

michael