Re: [PRD] PRD TF telecon Tuesday 9 December

Hi All,

I'm currently traveling to a CEP/BAM/BPM expert workshop, too. Since I'm organizing this workshop I don't know if I will find time to attend tomorrow.

So, I'm fine with cancelling the call tomorrow.

-Adrian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a