[PRD] PRD TF telecon Tuesday 9 December

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 00:58:43 +0100
To: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
CC: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

All (and PRDers in particular),

I will be in a meeting on Tuesday 9 December at our usual PRD telecon time (1800 UTC). And Paul Vincent too, I am sure (since we will be at the same meeting :-)

Can we move the meeting to another date-time, this week?

Wednesday 10 December  1500 UTC (7am US West, 10 US East, 3pm London, 4pm Paris) would be the only time for me, I am afraid; at the very latest 1600 UTC (8am US West, 11 US East, 4pm London, 5pm Paris). After that, I will be traveling.

I would prefer that to just cancelling it: if we decide to publish PRD WD2 at the RIF plenary telecon on Tuesday, it will be more than time to start the discussion about support of object-oriented data models in PRD...

Thanx to let me know if Wednesday morning/afternoon is possible for you or, if we just cancel.

Cheers,