Re: New member

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:36:22 +0100
To: Stuart Taylor <staylor@abdn.ac.uk>
CC: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Dear Stuart,

that sounds intersting, in which language did you implement the parsers?
Are they in some form available?

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.