Re: CORE: nascent issues list

I withdraw this one.

Following Gary's comments at the telecon I checked out the current PRD
draft in more detail and indeed the syntactic overlap is much greater
than I thought and is sufficient for what we've been discussing as CORE.

I must have been remembering an earlier draft, my fault for not keeping
up with PRD.

Dave