Re: xpath namespace (was Re: DTB status (on today's agenda))

Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> 2) In any case which FULL URIs should I take for RIF builtins which come
>> from XPAth/XQuery?
>
> On this issue, I'll note that we've been promised that XQuery/XSL will
> talk about it today and get back to us.
>
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2008Apr/0132.html
>
> My sense right now is that (c) is best, but I might be missing some
> reasons for (a).

The reason for (a) imo is that our semantics is deviating from the
original semantics on functions in a way... since we have undefined
behavior on error whereas in XPAth/XQuery I can catch/detect specific
errors. This might not be a severe reason though...

Axel