Re: Metadata for all and PS for metadata (Was Re: where to hang the metadata?)

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:12:10 +0200
To: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
CC: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, "Boley, Harold" <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>, public-rif-wg@w3.org

Michael Kifer wrote:

> The proposal in question was to bloat BLD itself.

You lost me: what I was talking about was allowing metadata on all
objects (elements with a capitalised tag), without necessarily
specifying a PS for all classes in BLD (e.g. specifying a PS only for
metadata on Groups, and Rules if Rules there be etc).

What would be the arguments against that (not saying there aren't: I am
just trying to clarify the issue before the discussion)?

Christian