PRD thoughts <--: where to hang the metadata?

Thanks Harold. Presumably this is to add some structure for rule
interchange across authoring systems, in particular aiding those
languages that support nested rulesets/groups at present (not that I
know any - presumably there are some).

For interchange between an authoring and a deployment system, presumably
ruleset/group organization is mostly irrelevant (ie might be metadata
for runtime reporting).

For PRD rulesets that require a signature, then maybe signature info
will also be (use as a representation mechanism) metadata.

Note that PRR does not go into this level of detail / organization (rule
management being viewed as a different topic to rule modeling, and to
avoid issues of nested rulesets with different signatures).

Cheers
Paul Vincent
TIBCO | Business Optimization | Business Rules & CEP