Re: [DTB] ACTIONs 428 and 292 completed

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:12:14 -0400
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Cc: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

One more comment. All names of the builtins must belong to some symbol
space. So, the proper naming would be something like

"pred:isLong"^^rif:iri

rather than pred:isLong. See, for example, Example 2 in
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/BLD#EBNF_for_the_RIF-BLD_Rule_Language

Alternatively, we could allocate a separate symbol space to the
builtins. In this case, they would look something like

"isLong"^^rif:predicate

	--michael