Re: ACTION-430, Move specialization sections to appendices

Just to bring some clarity. I know that there was a long discussion.  I
just was not aware that this was a resolution. In the heat of a discussion
I often have no time to look at the IRC, especially at the F2Fes.

The current new place of the FLD->BLD section was actually suggested in a
parallel discussion with Jos. I took the action to mean that I should
address the flow of presentation concern in a satisfactory way. I recall
saying that I'll do something equivalent to what was proposed. If I
realized that this action was backed by a resolution then I would have
insisted on changing the wording.

I also remember asking not to hang actions of editorial nature on me but
rather record them as input because I had three long lists of comments, from
Jos, Stella, and Leora, which I did not have time to read and which might
have contained conflicting suggestions or better ideas.

Anyway, I did not mean to raise a controversy. I just think we should look
at the new version of the document and discuss it. We really did not have
much chance to discuss the role of FLD either.

	--michael