(ISSUE-40) Builtins and logic functions in BLD

From: Paula-Lavinia Patranjan <paula.patranjan@ifi.lmu.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:38:51 +0100
To: kifer@cs.sunysb.edu
Cc: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Hi Michael,

during the telecon this week I took the action to contact you for
addressing ISSUE-40 [1] on Builtins and logic functions in BLD.
Since this issue is a CP one and I did start the list of functions and
operators [2] to be considered for BLD, I would be happy to help
you towards a proposal for resolving this issue.

I've read through the minutes of the last F2F and noticed that there
were some discussions on built-ins (such as open list of built-ins
vs. fixed, special syntax to identify built-ins or not), but I didn't find
information on decisions regarding these issues. Since I couldn't attend
the F2F I don't know how to best address the issue of built-ins for BLD.
Should we start by choosing from [2] the built-ins to be supported by BLD?

Please let me know how we should approach ISSUE-40. We can talked
about it over phone if you think it is easier to discuss this than per
email.

Best regards,
Paula

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/40