ACTION-219

From: Ginsberg, Allen <AGINSBERG@imc.mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:23:36 -0500
To: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Boley, Harold" <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>, "Michael Kifer" <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>

Hi all,

I  have completed ACTION-219 "Review CORE WD by next week."

Logistically,  I found it easier to edit and comment on the document
directly, so  here is what I did.  First I created a version using
Sandro's tool.  I edited that version in a well-known software product
using a "track changes feature" and comments tool.  I then coverted the
result to a pdf file which I uploaded and can be accessed from the
FrontPage of the Wiki (or by using the following:
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/FrontPage?action=AttachFile&do=get
&target=coreRev-AG.pdf).  Hopefully this is an intuitive way for the
authors to see feedback and also not too much of a hassle for other
readers to follow. I may have additional comments to make before the
next telecon but I wanted to get these out now.

Allen