Re: Another try at subclass

With those amendments I withdraw my objection and would abstain, rather
than object, on a formal vote.

["*so many*"? I've obviously worked with the wrong rule languages.
Outside of F-logic I've not worked with any rule systems which include
these as hardwired constructs.]

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England