RE: [Admin] Agenda for RIF telecon December 18

From: Paul Vincent <pvincent@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:54:33 -0800
To: "Christian de Sainte Marie" <csma@ilog.fr>
Cc: "RIF WG" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Hi Christian

> > Apologies for absence for tomorrows call (and apologies for not
finding
> the meeting page to edit apologies in)...
>
> If the page does not exist, you have to create it to post you
regrets...
[PV>] The events link on the new RIF home page points to an old meeting
list that ends in ~Oct. So where is the new meeting list? Or have I
missed some important change on the new web site?
[Of course, I *did* find the meeting page link on your agenda email, so
maybe there is simply a new site issue in indexing the meeting pages?]

> Btw, any strong opinion re the proposed resolution?
>
> >>- Issue 40 (builtins and logical functions) [2]
> >>   * Functions or predicates only?
> >>   * Concrete syntax (presentation and XML)? See current proposal(s)
on
> >>the builtins page [3]
> >>   * List of builtins for BLD?
> >>
> >>PROPOSED: BLD builtins will at least include those being currently
> >>listed on the builtins page [4]
>
> I know that it is about BLD and you are mostly concerned with PRD,
but,
> on the other, we want to keep BLD and PRD as close as possible...
[PV>] OK, it will generally be better to share where possible the
built-ins, I concur. It would be interesting to get feedback from
implementors (of BLD) and the use cases (of which I have an action) on
the value of the listed builtins.

I note Jos' alternative for Axel's "&" operator is intriguingly
incomplete :)

> Christian
Paul Vincent
TIBCO | ETG/Business Rules