Re: [TED] ACTION-385 DONE (Start document for the list of builtins)

From: Paula-Lavinia Patranjan <paula.patranjan@ifi.lmu.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:18:51 +0100
To: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Cc: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Hi Jos,

thanks for your proposals!

The first two concrete proposals you mentioned for
each datatype are listed now as open issues on the
BLD built-ins wiki page [1]. They should be discussed
and decided upon within the whole group (during one of
our next telecons).

Best regards,
Paula

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/List_of_BLD_built-ins