Notes from the breakout session on syntactic issues Nov 4, 2006

From: Alex Kozlenkov <alex.kozlenkov@betfair.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:57:35 -0000
To: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Attached are the Syntactic Issues breakout session notes.

Please, let me know if you have any corrections/clarifications. I will
re-post a new version if I receive some corrections within a week.

Alex Kozlenkov

Advanced Technology Group

Office: +44 20 8834 6854

Yahoo! Messenger: alex.kozlenkov

Betfair Limited | Winslow Road | Hammersmith Embankment | London | W6
9HP

Company No. 5140986

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is
intended only for the named recipient(s). The e-mail may not be
disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee, nor may it be
copied in any way. If you are not a named recipient please notify the
sender immediately and delete any copies of this message. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any view or opinions presented are solely
company.