Homework for RIF

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:02:16 -0500
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

On Tuesday's telecon, the main topics for discussion will be design
constraints and the design of the RIF extensibility mechanism.  It would
be helpful if people thought about these things, perhaps adding some
content to the wiki, before the telecon.

Remember that since all requirements are design constraints according to
our definition, many people already have design constraints in mind.
The point of this new exercise is to get people to put them into a form
according to our methodology and get ready to defend them.

-CC&S

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532