Fw: [Fwd: Re: Mitre F2F4 Proposal now on WIKI]

From: Christopher Welty <welty@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:28:38 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3c.org

I do not consider there to be an actual proposal for ISWC collocation.
The current Wiki page reads like a suggestion for someone to propose it,
not an actual proposal.

If there is a group that strongly supports the idea of ISWC collocation,
they should provide the working group with a proposal that has some
details specified.  In particular,

WHO will be the primary contact/host, to handle the local arrangements,
including negotiating and signing contracts for the meeting space,
Internet access, food, projector, insurance, etc.

If there is to be a registration cost, HOW MUCH is it?  HOW will the
money be collected and disbursed to the service providers? WHO will do
this?

WHEN do we need to make a decision?  Is someone willing to reserve the
space required until the WG decides on the date & location?

-Chris

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532