W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rif-wg@w3.org > March 2006

[RIF] Agenda 21 Mar RIF Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:54:38 +0100
Message-ID: <441EDE4E.4030000@ilog.fr>
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Rules Interchange Format (RIF) Working Group
21 March 2006
1600 UTC, 0800 (West US) 1100 (East US) 1600 (London) 1700 (Paris),
Duration: 90 min

*TOPICS for this meeting*
1. ADMIN (15mn)
2. F2F Meetings (5mn)
3. Liaisons (5mn)
4. Use Cases and Requirements (50mn)
    - Follow-up to publication of 1st public WD
    - Requirements
5. Designing for extensibility (10mn)
6. OWL and RDF compatibility (10mn)
7. AOB (5mn)

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 74394# ('RIFWG')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #rif
Web-based IRC (member-only): [http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc]
Meeting Wiki: [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/2006-03-21_Meeting]

PLEASE POST REGRETS TO MEETING WIKI PAGE

Chair: Chris Welty
Scribe: TBD
See Scribes List [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/ScribesList]

Please note that RIF WG telecons are for for attendance
only by Working Group Participants and guests invited
by the chairs.

1. ADMIN (15 min)

Roll call (please read before telecon the following)
RIF Regrets Policy:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/RegretsPolicy]
Using Zakim:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UsingZakim]
Telecon Etiquette:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/TeleconEtiquette]

Next Meeting: 28 March

PROPOSED: accept minutes of last meeting
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Mar/0205.html]

The minutes of the f2f meeting are late.  We now hope to get them out 
this week.

Agenda amendments

2. F2F Meetings (5 minutes)

F2F3 Web page: http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/F2F3

Discussion of F2F4 options.

3. Liaison (5 min)

Review active liaisons:
SPARQL (W3C) - Enrico Franconi
XQuery, XPath (W3C) - Massimo Marchiori
Common Logic (ISO) - Bill Andersen & Chris Menzel
PRR (OMG) - Paul Vincent
SBVR (OMG) - Donald Chapin
ODM (OMG) - Elisa Kendall


4. Use Case & Requirements (40 min)

Wiki Page:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Use_Cases]
Working draft:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/ucr/draft-20060323]

[DONE] ACTION: chair to include the discussion on the 50 use cases 
(links to wiki in public drafts) in the agenda for the next telecon
[DONE] ACTION: editors of the UCR document to write a stub which marks
that requirements will follow in a later version
[DONE] ACTION: editors to remove paragraph to which chrisw objects
[PENDING] ACTION: Christian to create new Wiki page for requirements
[PENDING] ACTION: Dieter to review the Requirements 
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UCR/Requirements]

- Followup to publication
- Requirements (including: RIF terminology in requirements)
Wiki page http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UCR/Requirements


[PENDING] ACTION: Chris to start email discussion about what issues are
"fuzzy" wrt phase 1 & 2
[PENDING] ACTION: csma will incite data access discussion on mailing list
[PENDING] ACTION: Frank to make his point about semantics of
production rules on the mailing list.
[PENDING] ACTION: JeffP, Hassan to review RAF page

5. Designing for Extensibility (10 min)


6. OWL & RDF Compatibility (10 min)

Wiki pages
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/OWL_Compatibility]
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/RDF_Compatibility]

7. AOB (5 min)
Received on Monday, 20 March 2006 16:53:58 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:33:27 GMT