Issues List Editor

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:40:00 -0500
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

We are pleased to announce that Deborah Nichols has agreed to serve as
issues list editor for the RIF WG.  She will begin in this role at the
upcoming telecon.

The issues list is a place where we as a group will formally record
issues that need to be addressed before the WG is "finished", and track
their status.

-Chris

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532