Re: [RIF][Admin] Agenda RIF telecon 7 March 2006

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 07:47:16 -0500
To: axel@polleres.net
Cc: Francois Bry <bry@ifi.lmu.de>, Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>, public-rif-wg@w3.org

> Anyway, as you correctly say, we have a conflict then with everybody who
> wants to attend PPSWR on 10th.
>
> To find out, how many would be affected by this, I honestly was
> expecting to have the vote before today's phone conference on this, as
> agreed in Mandelieu. We still hope to have a final decision today, in
> order to be able to proceed with organization.

I'm sorry, my mistake has made this more difficult.

Is there a list of people signed up for PPSWR?

Is there any principal representative reading this e-mail before the
meeting who would care to speak up, telling us they would a serious
difficulty attending on the 8-9 (but who is fine with the 9-10th)?

(During the meeting I had said I didn't want to make the trip so long,
but I think I wont be able to stay for ESWC anyway, so it no longer
matters.)

    -- sandro