[RIF: ADM] Re: Subject tags for public WG mail

From: Hassan At-Kaci <hak@ilog.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:31:51 +0100
To: Chris Welty <cawelty@frontiernet.net>
CC: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Chris Welty wrote:

> To help people deal with the email volume in this working group, here
> are a set of tags to be used in the subject line, bracketed by [], to
> clearly identify which subtask your message concerns.  Ideally, all
> message to the public list should have such a tag.  If your message
> crosses the boundaries of several tasks, put them in the tag separated
> by commas.
>
> ALL - everyone should read
> RAF - rule systems classification
> UCR - use cases and requirements
> SWC - semantic web compatibility (OWL & RDF)
> LIAS- liaison activity

May I ask that a mail tag "[XYZ]" as  be systematically written
"[RIF: XYZ]" so as to ease mail sorting for those of use who receive
umpteens tagged mail message every day? Thanks.

(I propose to add "ADM" for "administration" to the current list).

-hak
--
Hassan At-Kaci
ILOG, Inc. - Product Division R&D