Re: [RIF][Usecases?] RE: I18N requirements

Francois Bry wrote:

> To the best of my understanding, Jeremy's point about characyter encxoding
>
> 1. is a very important one
>
> 2. is not specific to rules and/or RIF
>
> and therefore should be handled/solved at a lower lever of the SW tower.
> Am I missing something?

The missing piece, that Jeremy was pointing out, was that we need to point
to which parts of those lower levels are recommended/required for RIF.

I don't think that requires very much work on our part, but it is something
to remember to do and it would be good to have it on a requirements list
somewhere so it doesn't get forgotten.