Re: [RIF] [UCR]: What is the RIF (revisited) --> disjunctive conclusions

Francois Bry wrote:

> For both Integrity Constraint (IC) and Trust Negociation, one needs
> rules with disjunctive consequents. Commercial approaches supporting IC
> with disjunctive consequents are widesrpead. I think, both applications,
> IC and Trust Negociation, should be covered by RIF already in phase 1.

I would have thought that for integrity constraints you might also want,
for example, negation (at least NAF). Whereas negation (both classical and
NAF) are explicitly identified in the charter as phase 2 issues.

Would you say that disjunctive consequents are more widespread and higher
priority than negation?