Re: [RIF] [UCR]: What is the RIF (revisited) --> disjunctive conclusions

Dieter Fensel wrote:

>Lets re-phrase my question:
>
>         1. Disjunctive heads are out of the scope of phase 1. Do you agree
>(have you read the charter)?
>
>         2. There does not exist any scalable and commercial implementation
>of a rule engine for rules with disjunctive heads?
>         Existing inference engines that support such type of languages are
>toys for academics, only?

For both Integrity Constraint (IC) and Trust Negociation, one needs rules with
disjunctive consequents. Commercial approaches supporting IC with disjunctive
consequents are widesrpead. I think, both applications, IC and Trust
Negociation, should be covered by RIF already in phase 1.
--
Francois