From: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jeremy Carroll
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:26 PM
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Subject: I18N requirements

Hi,

I have been musing a little on the sort of requirements I think emerge
on RIF from the international nature of the Web.

I think the primary one is to use identifiers in the rule language that
are easy to use globally. This would, IMO, most easily be addressed by
the use of IRIs (RFC 3987); possibly restricted to those in NFKC, or
NFC, (as recommended but not required in RFC 3987).

Given the process of use cases and requirements, am I meant to synthesis
a use case that has this requirement? If so, it feels somewhat
artificial and make work, but I suppose I can.

Jeremy