RIF Homework for May 2 Telecon

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 09:33:31 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

[Sorry all, sent this on Friday but the over-zealous W3C spam system
rejected it]

I realize it is a long weekend in many places, but I hope people will
come to the call somewhat prepared to talk about:

The RIF proposal made by Harold and Michael
The new G/C/R hierarchy proposed by Paula

Also, we will be announcing at the telecon the decision regarding the
location of f2f4.  Please be sure to express your organization's opinion
on the web questionnaire [http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/38457/f2f4dates/].

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532