[RIF] Topics for next telecon and homework

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 19:27:22 +0200
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Dear all,

Next Tuesday, we will continue our discussion of Design Constraints.
Most DC pages are still rather "skinny": we invite you to add some flesh
to them and to start the discussions on the mailing list (and to add
goals, CSF and requirements, too).

Also, add your name on the pages of the DCs that you want to support.

Reminder: April 18 (Tuesday) will be the last day for submitting
proposals for the F2F4 date and localtion (date: October +/- one week;
location North America, preferably).

CC&S