comment on RIF Working Drafts

From: R. Akerkar <rakerkar@tmrfindia.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:17:07 +0200
To: public-rif-comments@w3.org
I am extremely happy to know that the RIF working group has developed
the specifications of RIF-Core, RIF-BLD and RIF-PRD for the Semantic
Web communities. I feel that it is a major step in reconciling rules
and ontologies for the Semantic Web.

We have been doing some research in ICT based (semantic) usability
within the sustainable tourism. We work with technologies like topic
maps, RDF + OWL, RIF.

I will also include RIF in new edition of my textbook:

Foundations of the Semantic Web: XML, RDF & Ontology