Re: Phone bridge setup (was Re: I18N issues an OWL2)

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:31:13 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>, "Phillips, Addison" <addison@amazon.com>, Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>, Alan Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>, public-owl-wg@w3.org, "public-i18n-core-comments@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>, public-rif-comments@w3.org, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the phone bridge has been setup:
>
> Monday, 21 July 17:00-18:00 UTC (1:00pm-2:00pm Boston local)

For the sake of completeness, that's then 18:00-19:00 in Ireland and UK,
i.e. 19:00-20:00 CET.

best,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.