Re: Watermarking [Re: Campaign for position of chair and mandate to close this community group]

From: Duncan Bayne <dhgbayne@fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:47:33 -0800
To: public-restrictedmedia@w3.org
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014, at 04:43 PM, Duncan Bayne wrote:
> Is it possible for you to post the relevant sections of the content
> licenses to the list?  It doesn't make sense to discuss potential
> solutions to requirements if those requirements aren't clear.

It would be even *better* if we could get a rep. from one of the
companies whose content you're licensing on here, which may be possible
I guess now that the MPAA is a member.

But failing that, the actual language of the licenses would be a great
start.

--
Duncan Bayne
ph: +61 420817082 | web: http://duncan-bayne.github.com/ | skype:

I usually check my mail every 24 - 48 hours.  If there's something
urgent going on, please send me an SMS or call me.