Re: Cory Doctorow: What happens with digital rights management in the real world? [via Restricted Media Community Group]

By then it was just industry regulations to ensure the right to print to
someone for some time. Today's copyright is a different animal. It's
ridiculous, we cannot make people feel guilty or like criminals just to
make some companies more rich. The film industry is not in danger at all.