Re: Cory Doctorow: W3C green-lights adding DRM to the Web's standards, says it's OK for your browser to say "I can't let you do that, Dave" [via Restricted Media Community Group]

The W3C should create open standards. How are we supposed to create a spec
where part of it isn't open at all? Is there any precedent?

As for me, I'd prefer to deny the existence of digital copies of what
content owners want to "protect". I don't give up freedom just for
convenience.