Re: I strongly urge all supporters to reconsider the EME proposal. It is not in your best interests!

Le 16 mai 2013 à 02:20, Henri Sivonen a écrit :
> Comcast, Sony and The Walt Disney Company are Members of
> the W3C with participants at the HTML WG. So that's already half of
> them.

> HBO is a Member with participants at the HTML WG
> BBC is also a Member with participants at the HTML WG

And you can add and I'm pretty sure I have forgotten some.

Apple (ebooks, music, movies streaming)
Adobe (for providing DRM solutions)
British Sky Broadcasting (streaming)
Comcast (streaming)
Google (streaming)
Netflix (streaming)
NHK (streaming, producing)
Rakuten (Kobo ebooks)

So yes things can be changed, as Henri said.

--
Karl Dubost
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/