Re: No policy? Re: Is EME usable regardless of the software/hardware I use ?

Users will not be able to reject no-DRM movies since they will not offer
any movies without DRM, so they will not be able to choose and will be able
to be forced to use them, so "DRM movies are sucessful" and there will be
no reason to remove it. WRONG!!! Fact is not they are sucessful, fact it
that users can't choose any other thing!!!

Oh, well, yes... they can choose to get DRM-removed movies on PirateBay and
at a cheaper price too, I almost forgot it... :-D