Re: Accessibility question

To answer my own question, Steve Faulkner pointed me to a couple of current
threads on this topic elsewhere:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2013Apr/0007.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2013Mar/thread.html#msg156

However, those discussions headed off list or off topic, there still seems
to be an open question about timed text:

If the captions are open (e.g. via track element) will they be able to
match timing with the encrypted video/audio?

-Alastair