Re: Analytics and responsive design

Hi John,
Sorry, I'm really having a hard time understanding what you are looking for exactly. A lot of us here are not into analytics, so are probably going to have a hard time understanding what, exactly, you are asking for.

Can you rephrase your question? Or maybe provide some examples of the kind of things you are looking for? It will help us find common ground and hopefully we can be of help!