Re: Analytics and responsive design

John

The problem with both log files and google/other analytics programmes are capable of telling you device type and total screen resolution,  but not the actual screen size being used by the client. For most small devices it does not matter but as we advance in both screen size and pixel density it will become more of a problem.

Bruce Zawalsky

Sent from my iPhone