RE: We did it!

From: Michael Whittet <mw@michaelwhittet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 14:33:42 +0100
To: "bridgestew@gmail.com" <bridgestew@gmail.com>, "mcaceres@mozilla.com" <mcaceres@mozilla.com>, "brucel@opera.com" <brucel@opera.com>
CC: "public-respimg@w3.org" <public-respimg@w3.org>

Nice, were moving forward, great work everyone! Can't wait to see what happens!

Mike
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 08:18:12 -0400
From: bridgestew@gmail.com
To: mcaceres@mozilla.com; brucel@opera.com
CC: public-respimg@w3.org
Subject: Re: We did it!

Congratulations, folks! This has been a laborious and enormous undertaking. The web (and responsive design) will be better for it. Way to leave your mark on the planet! :)

 -- Bridget Stewart

On April 1, 2014 at 6:34:33 AM, Bruce Lawson (brucel@opera.com) wrote: On 31 March 2014 19:38, Marcos Caceres <mcaceres@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Today, they reached the goal of US$10,000! What's more amazing is how quickly they got there - only took about a week! 171 amazing people contributed.

Oooh, ooh, I'm the first one Opera devrel person to say "congrats" so

I can I bagsy the t-shirt before the other guys do?

bruce