Re: We did it!

From: Bridget Stewart <bridgestew@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 08:18:12 -0400
To: Marcos Caceres <mcaceres@mozilla.com>, Bruce Lawson <brucel@opera.com>
Cc: "public-respimg@w3.org" <public-respimg@w3.org>
Congratulations, folks! This has been a laborious and enormous undertaking. The web (and responsive design) will be better for it. Way to leave your mark on the planet! :)

-- Bridget Stewart

On April 1, 2014 at 6:34:33 AM, Bruce Lawson (brucel@opera.com) wrote:

On 31 March 2014 19:38, Marcos Caceres <mcaceres@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Today, they reached the goal of US$10,000! What's more amazing is how quickly they got there - only took about a week! 171 amazing people contributed.

Oooh, ooh, I'm the first one Opera devrel person to say "congrats" so
I can I bagsy the t-shirt before the other guys do?

bruce