Re: Compressive images test

Andy, that would be great. I have a repo up here:
https://github.com/bencallahan/compressive-test with some tests for us to
play with. @pornel requested that we better compress the examples, so I
will be refactoring the imagesthemselves at some point. However, you could
use these tests to get your experiment setup.

Also, I’d think we start with one of the more popular devices on the
market. Something like a Galaxy or an iPhone. Once we have the method for
testing established, we can publish how to test and open it up to anyone
with a device lab to test ALL THE DEVICES.

Let me know if I can help with something.

*Ben*