Re: CfC: to publish "The srcset attribute" specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:45:36 +0100
To: "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>
CC: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>, "public-respimg@w3.org" <public-respimg@w3.org>, "Nathanael D. Jones" <nathanael.jones@gmail.com>, Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>, Yoav Weiss <yoav@yoav.ws>, Mathew Marquis <mat@matmarquis.com>, Fred Andrews <fredandw@live.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
On 27/02/2013 14:35 , Michael[tm] Smith wrote:
> Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>, 2013-02-27 12:42 +0000:
>> Actually, we have the same problem in reverse. Some of us are not members
>> of the HTML working group. Can I recommend we use:
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-comments/
>
> That list is fine if you want to have it there, but note that anybody can
> subscribe to the public-html also -- it's now open to postings from
> anybody, not just HTML WG members.

And you'll get much better feedback there. Unless there's a strong
reason not to go there, I strongly recommend using public-html.