Re: Print, monochrome, and high-contrast

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:23:57 +0200
To: Fran├žois REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>,Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>,public-respimg@w3.org
CC: CSS WG <www-style@w3.org>
Hi all,

Sorry if by keeping on improving media queries, the csswg keeps on making you even more disappointed that the whatwg won't let you use them for content images :-P

Jokes aside, there is really little I can do on that front. I've tried throwing some ideas in a while ago, but it doesn't seem that this made much of a difference.

Anyway, if you have some feedback about the the new proposed media queries, (or ideas about new ones), this is certainly most welcome. Be sure to send that to www-style@w3.org though, as I'm afraid I don't have the bandwidth to follow messages on public-respimg@w3.org.

-Florian