Re: On use cases, was Re: WebP, anyone using it?

From: Jeremy Worboys <jw@jeremyworboys.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:19:58 +1100
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Cc: public-respimg@w3.org
Thanks for this. It cleared up my thinking on the issue.

To address some of the points made:
I personally don't know of any developers embracing either format.
A reduction in file size (if can be solidly proven) will create a better experience for end-users on low bandwidth devices.

Is it worth doing some shout outs on Twitter or blogs etc to if there is interest from the developers/content producers to embrace either format in the future?