The State of the Picture Specification [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Mathew Marquis <mat@matmarquis.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 21:05:15 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
First, a little housekeeping: while the community group is site is great for
ongoing discussion, it doesn’t offer anything in the way of tracking specific
goals and issues. Up to this point we’ve been using a GitHub repo on my
account. It’s working great for us so far, if I may say so, and it feels [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'The State of the Picture Specification'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/10/13/the-state-of-the-picture-specification/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg