IRC Log, twitter, responsiveimages.org

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:14:57 +0100
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Hi All,
You might be wondering where the hell we are doing all the work… well, we are hiding in the CG's IRC channel - Drop by and say hi!

irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#respimg

In order to give move members visibility into the specification process, we have set up an logger for the IRC channel:

http://ircbot.responsiveimages.org/

And yes, we are also doing most of the work on the spec over IRC and Github:
http://responsiveimages.org

(yep! we totally have our own domain now :) )

And we are going to get twitter going too, so it's easier for people to track what is going on:

https://twitter.com/respimg

If anyone with some design skills wants to make a RICG logo for the group, that would be awesome :)

Kind regards,
Marcos
--
Marcos Caceres