More on the srcset proposal [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: David Goss <dvdgoss@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 12:35:37 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
After a lot of reading over the weekend and a fair bit of discussion on the
WHATWG mailing list,  I've come to a couple of conclusions: Initially, I
totally misunderstood how &lt;img srcset&gt; works I still don't want it, and
still do want &lt;picture&gt; The appeal of &lt;picture&gt; is that you can
select different image sources based on [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'More on the srcset proposal'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/05/14/more-on-the-srcset-proposal/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg